To make the process of taking photographs a little easier, the expert Bonnie Rodríguez Krzywicki has made a list of tips to follow to always be photogenic.
Several of his tips have been shared on his Instagram account, which has become a trend among his more than 700 thousand followers.
Here we share some of the ones that we think will make you look great in all your selfies and photos:
1. Always use angles to look better everything is based on triangles.
2. Elevate your torso.
3. Make images more dynamic by creating layers.
4. Always lift one leg to look slim.
5. The triangles on the arms will always make you a plus.
6. Create dynamic photos that make you feel immersed in the image.
7. Modify the way you smile. Always elevate your face by tilting it up slightly showing your smile.
8. If you feel bloated on those days, try to look sideways using those curves to your advantage.
9. The “Bambi” pose will make you look a better figure.
10. Use elements that make you stand out and contrast with your background.
11. Help yourself with lines in your environment to bring attention to where you want.
12. Never forget to use triangles in your poses.
13. Relax your arms. The most important thing is to relax and feel comfortable.
14. Angles are always important.
15. Use accessories that flatter you.
16. Don’t forget to stretch your body and raise your torso. Not afraid of looking sexy. The most important thing is that you love yourself.
17. Bending over and balancing your body can stylize your figure.
18. Elevate your legs. By adding other elevations you give dynamism to your image.
19. Avoid posing with your elbows in front, as these types of poses create a distortion effect.
20. Never use your legs completely straight. This makes your photo look natural.
21. Your body language has to be confident.
Which of these tips did you know, which do you apply? Tell us how you do to improve your photos! Share these tips